Dragonfly in Milanese lace

Sunday, November 29, 2015

New Lace

This fall I attended two lace workshops in the Charlotte area.  Golden Bobbins hosted a workshop with Kumiko Nakazaki in October and a Milanese Lace workshop with Louise Colgan in November.  I haven't finished the Flanders piece I started at Kumiko's class, so no pictures yet of it.  I did however finish the Tulip I started at Louise's class.

This spring, we also had a Idrija workshop with Allie Marguccio, where I started a butterfly.  Its finally finished. 
Christmas is fast approaching, so I made an insert for my candle holder from the book "Lace for Ten Pairs" by Claire Burkhard.
And I have started an angel from "Angels in Russian Tape Lace" by Hanne Sonne..
I'm also doing a whole lot of knitting (see my Ravelry page for details).  I can't wait for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment